Heating Repair San Antonio
Staying on top of your heating system is a must, if you want to keep your living space comfortable. Having the complete HVAC system working properly is crucial for the value of your property and the longevity of the system. While heating repair San Antonio may be words that don’t seem to go together, it is important make sure your machine is properly maintained. When a problem arises it is vital to get it looked at immediately. Providing the opportunity to fix a small, inexpensive problem, instead of having to replace the complete system.
Home Heating Basics
- A furnace warms your home by either gas or electricity to generate heat.
- The heat is then circulated through a series of ducts and vents in the home.
Common Problems to Watch For
- Vents blow cold air when you turn on heat
- Furnace blower is constantly running
- Thermostat having trouble communicating with heater
- Heater regularly shuts off
There are many different types of heating systems on the market, and we have experience and can work with them all. Our technicians are available, day and night, and can arrive at your doorstep with a small warehouse of parts, and diagnostics equipment to quickly locater and repair on the spot.